Terms and conditions
"Win a Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs Pinball Machine" Promotion
How to enter:
To be eligible to enter, consumers must purchase any one (1) unit of 175g Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs at a participating store nationally between 09:00am AEST on 12/08/13 and close of business on 09/12/13.
To enter, consumers must visit www.lollygobble.com.au and in accordance with any instructions, fill in their personal details along with their participating Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs product barcode number and submit the fully completed online entry form by 11:59pm AEDST on 09/12/13; or
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) unrecognised barcode numbers will be deemed invalid; (d) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
Consumers must retain their original store purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase for each entry. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase to verify each entry before awarding the prize. Failure to provide proof of purchase to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion; result in an invalid entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Entries are deemed accepted at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database and not at the time of sending by the consumer.
Conditions of entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is Green’s General Foods Pty Ltd, 29 Glendenning Road, Glendenning NSW 2761 (ABN 56001553564). Telephone: (02) 9830 9999.
- Promotion commences on 09:00am AEST on 12/08/13 and entries close at 11.59pm AEDST 09/12/13 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to permanent residents of Australia, who are available to take the prize on the specified dates (“Eligible Entrants”). Directors, managers and employees of the Promoter, their associates companies, advertising agencies and other agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter or win. “Immediate Family” means spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, or 1st cousin.
- Entry is only open to those who are eighteen (18) years old or older. Entries from entrants under eighteen (18) will not be valid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the prize draw. The draw will take place at 12noon AEDST 10/12/13 at Level 2, 50 Yeo Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089, by a representative of the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email and telephone within two (2) days of the relevant prize draw. The winners’ names will be published on www.lollygobble.com.au on 12/12/13.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 11/03/14 at the same time and place as the previous draws in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period (excluding any winners) will be eligible to win an unclaimed prize. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw, if any, will be notified in writing by email and telephone within two (2) days of the draw and their names will be published on www.lollygobble.com.au on 13/03/14.
- The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a fully functioning, one of a kind custom Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs Pinball machine. Pinball machine will be a fully reconditioned classic pinball machine with custom Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs decals on the headboard, the front and side panels and hand painting on the playfield. The pinball machine will be delivered to the winners nominated address (at no cost to the winner) within twenty-eight (28) days of the prize draw.
- The prize comes with a thirty (30) day warranty from the date the prize is dispatched to the winner. Outside of the warranty period, the promoter will not be held responsible for any ongoing maintenance, spare part replacement or service costs for the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Total prize pool value is up to $15,000 The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Any entry that does not comply with these Conditions of Entry will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, age and residency as per the details entered on the online entry form. Any contact details entered incorrectly may invalidate the entry at the discretion of the Promoter. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Unrecognised product barcode numbers will not be accepted, nor will photocopy of store purchase receipts when originals have been requested.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted from that source and by those Eligible Entrants invalid.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants and, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from and prohibit further participation in this promotion by any person who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of this promotion and/or draw(s), acts in violation of these Conditions of Entry (including for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry), acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any prize awarded must be returned and re-drawn in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from a winner accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to any prize, its condition or fitness for any purpose.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not, transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, unless otherwise advised.
- Entries made using product barcodes or store purchase receipts that are stolen, forged or tampered with in any way are void.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the website user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or website, software failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries and any injury or damage to Eligible Entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions given by any relevant regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion as appropriate.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in the event they are a winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration paid to the winner, for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, including promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/04065, ACT Permit No. TP 13/01679, SA Permit No. T13/869, VIC Permit No. 13/1106